Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Website Registration
- If you wish to receive notifications, updates, and newsletters by email from this website, you must first register such information as is required by us. No notifications, updates or newsletters will be sent without prior user registration.
- We will respect Your personal information in accordance with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation. All personal information that you provide will be stored on a computer and will be used solely for the purpose of registration and use of this service.
- We will send email notifications, of events and announcements, and newsletters as requested by you. We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of such notifications or newsletters. You understand that content appropriate to notifications, of events and announcements, and recent news of Navnat Vanik Association will be sent directly to your email account.
- We reserve the right to suspend the service at any time and accept no liability for the interruption of the service, nor offer any guarantee that content will be delivered to your e-mail account at any particular time.
- All notifications, updates and newsletters distributed through the service remains Copyright Navnat Vanik Association. No re-distribution, publication, storage or reproduction of any distributed material is permitted without the written permission of Navnat Vanik Association.
- Without prejudice to any other rights which may be available to us, we reserve the right to cancel the registration of any user of the service.
- These Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time and, if such amendments are made, the amended Terms and Conditions will be placed on this page and will be binding on each user of the service.
- Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of any user name and password provided to you on registration. You shall not disclose your user name or password to any third party. You are responsible for all activities which occur under your user name and/or password. If you become aware that any third party has obtained access to your user name or password or of any unauthorised use of your user name or password, you must report such to us immediately.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law. If there is any dispute arising out of these Terms & Conditions of the service, the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.